What does it mean to become a "Morale Booster/Sponsor" my recruit?
You can apply credits to your recruit so any Sandboxx Letters sent to him or her will be sent thanks to you and your sponsorship.
This is a great option to use when you have a small group or a large group of family or friends who all want to support your recruit.
More letters means more morale-boosts. One of our customers recently said this about sending Sandboxx Letters:
Ok great, how can I set this up?
Follow these steps to start the process:
- Open the Sandboxx app and navigate to the "letters" tab
- Click on the button on the right side that says "Become a Sponsor"
- This will open a chat with our Customer Happiness team
- Simply ask the Customer Happiness team to apply X number of credits to your recruit
Note: You will need to have at least 8 credits in your account. If you have none, it would be better to i) first purchase at least 8 credits, and then start this process.
- Once the Customer Happiness Team Member replies with confirmation of your request, you'll be all set up!
- Spread the word to your family and friends and invite them to the app.
- Then ask them to search for the exact name of your recruit.
How do I refill the sponsor-credits?
Simply follow the steps outlined above to refill.
Is there any other way to do this without contacting Customer Happiness?
As of this article's publishing (May 31, 2018), there is not currently. We are, however, actively exploring the idea to make sponsorships easier. We know that getting letters to your recruit in a simpler, easier and more engaging way is helpful to you as you support your recruit.
Stay tuned to our Product Updates section for future announcements.